Stuck with your online marketing questions?
Or do you know WHAT to do but not know HOW to do it?
To meet the various needs of all types of businesses, we have now opened up a new on-call type of Marketing Consulting service.
We have already been operating this service for 2 years for large corporations in Canada via skype, but now we’ll be offering the same service to our local market by skype, phone and email.
To our USA/Canadian friends, our skype service is $250/hr but for our local businesses, we’re going ‘local’ with prices and offering the service for just $99/hr.
This means that you finally have someone to ask your marketing questions to, listen to your business ideas and know what the next step is, train you or your staff on marketing strategies and shortcuts, or get any type of marketing work you need done, without having to buy a package or services that you might not actually be ready for. If you just need someone to help you with “x”, you can hire us to do it.
This service includes answering any of your online marketing questions, having someone to ‘call’ when you just don’t know what to do or how to solve something to do with your online marketing, SEO strategies, Google Places, WordPress blog or Social Media channels. Whatever you need.
Get help with:
- WordPress questions, suggestions, or problems
- Online marketing advice
- Search Engine Rankings advice
- Facebook and Social Media marketing strategies
- Getting your Google Places ranked higher
- Optimizing your Local Directory listings
- General Marketing advice
- Hiring, Training and Managing your Offshore workers
- Strategizing a customized marketing blueprint
- Implementing any of your online marketing campaigns
Why would I need an online marketing consultant?[c_2 first=”true”]
[/c_2] [c_8 last=”true”]
Q: What does a typical consulting customer? Why do they hire your consulting services?
A: There is no ‘typical’ consulting customer really.. everyone is at different stages of the learning cycle, different budgets, different clients they want to attract and different technical stages for what they can do themselves and what they need others for.
To give you an idea however, here are examples of how some of the companies we are working with right now use our consulting services:[/c_8] [divider]
- For example, one company hires us to skype call with their staff to train them on SEO and effective online marketing methods, and how to strategize on their social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Another, to give them a total blueprint of their entire online marketing campaign that they can give their staff to implement.
- A few companies hire us to just let them know where they are in relation to their competitors each month, giving them a report on their efforts and advising them on what they could be doing better to leverage their marketing and get higher search engine rankings.
- Another company hires us to be the “go-to” whenever they get stuck with a problem in their wordpress blog or just to have someone to talk to when they have an idea they want to implement.
- Another hires us to keep their Google Places listing in the top 3 rankings.
- Another, just to keep them updated with the latest changes, trends and cool findings in the online marketing world to make sure they don’t miss out on anything that they would like to be on top of.
- Another company hires us to recruit and manage their offshore writing staff. Same company hires us to do their backend on-page and off-page SEO strategies.
- A few companies get us to backup their websites once a week, and login to their wordpress sites each month to update all the plugins, and make sure everything is maintained, protected, optimized, etc. and that their staff are doing all they should be doing.
- We also work with other internet marketing companies, helping them improve their own clients results, increasing their knowledge and tactics, and strategizing with what works, what latest trends to implement or ‘watch’ and so on.
- University marketing students sometimes hire us to get help with their marketing assignments, consulting with us on where to go to get market research, how to strategize marketing blueprints, or clarifying the ‘internet marketing world’ for them so that they have a better understanding of what is required in the ‘real world’.
- Other internet marketing companies consult with us all the time (daily without fail) on everything from advice with a particular client’s situation, internet marketing strategies, latest trends, and hiring and training offshore staff.
- Individuals and Sole-Trader startup companies consult with us weekly about what they should focus on first, how to leverage their marketing, what they should outsource and what they should learn themselves as well as getting one-on-one training on ‘how’ to do it themselves.
This is a customized service that allows us to help you based exactly on what your needs and budget. If you are interested in partnering with a company that you can pick up the phone or write an email to when you have a marketing question, considering hiring us to be your online partner.
How does it work?
We set you up an account in our Freshbooks system. When you call to consult or get us to do some support work for you, we simply “select” your name and current project, select the task we’re working on and start the timer.
When we have finished the task or consulting call, we write the notes about what we did and click on “Log Hours”. At the end of the month, we generate an invoice for you at the push-of-a-button and it automatically sends you an invoice and gives you the detailed description of which days, times and tasks we did for you.
We don’t dawdle, and we know the difference between a ‘friendly call’ and a ‘consulting call’. We are always fair.[/gn_list] [divider]
Free Consulting Service Also Available
We also have a free service – a skype “group” community chat. So if you have skype, you are more than welcome to join and chat with others who are learning about online marketing. It’s the type of service where you can get help “when” you need it, while you are browsing a site, when you have a marketing idea, to get multiple opinions on what people think and get honest reviews of popular marketing services and strategies. Learn more and join the free community here.